Megaman - Rockin in paper Megaman - Rockin in paper

Brilliant

Wow, great stuff. I was expecting another sprite movie, but my curiosity was rewarded after all. It's nice to see something different here and there. Thank you!

Totsugeki responds:

thx! Actually, I'm not a fan of sprite movies, so I tought *How could I make one that is original?* So I came up with the idea of paper sprites xD

the YuYu the YuYu

Excellent

Really, just fantastic stuff. Thanks for making these shorts for us, they're always a pleasure and a joy to watch.

The Art Of Animation The Art Of Animation

More stick figures are saving animation?

I'll admit, you have some nice stuff going on there, but your message at the end is what kills me. You guys claim that this sort of animation is to help inspire, not just this community, but the animation community as a whole. Claiming that there is creativity left in the world after all.

Lets be honest here, it's just another stick figure blood fest. Which is all fine and good, but we've seen these stick figure movies about a million and one times. Granted it's better than most of them, it's still just stick figures.

It's obvious that you guys are pretty good at timing, which is a key element in animating. Why not take what you have learned and apply it to something with some real substance?

I'm in your boat that there's a lack of creativity and thought in cartoons these days, especially Flash cartoons. But I think more stick figures is the last thing the community needs.

Not a bad effort, but a confusing message.